Position: Food Access Coordinator, Temporary, up to 12 months, possible extension
Hour of Work: Seasonal flex time working 28-35 hour per week. Some flexibility of hours during evenings and weekends is required.
Remuneration: $20.00 per hour.
Start: May 14, 2018.
We are seeking a Food Access Coordinator to support the Sudbury and District Good Food Box Program and the Mobile Pop-Up Markets which work with communities and partners across the Sudbury District.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a reliable vehicle
- Volunteer management experience
- Knowledge of Food Safety and Food Procurement practices
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Desktop Publishing and Social Media
- Experience working in a community setting
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal in both French and English
Interested applicants have until noon April 18, 2018 to submit a cover letter and resume to:
Bridget King, Committee Chair
c/o Better Beginnings Better Futures, Angèle Young
450 Morin Avenue, Sudbury, Ontario, P3C 5H6
Applicants may apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org